Wednesday, April 27, 2011

make time stop

I think when I was younger I was more dramatic
and being more dramatic makes expression easier
I can always find something wrong with anything I want to say
I have become dry and negotiable
I can argue either side of the story
from whichever perspective
this is science

These waves in this photo are like my day
time moving fast, and fasterm I'm always moving with it
either in my car or with my legs or in my  mind, always faster
I have become an ultimate expert at predicting minutes...how many minutes have gone by
2 minutes
3 minutes
21, 36
My entire day revolves around counting minutes
and being on time, faster
preparing
It isn't until right now that I have stopped
this is my time for just this couple of minutes
although I am already moving into tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain