Friday, July 29, 2011

Tired

I feel exhausted lately.
Despite my two recent vacations, I am still tired, and beginning to believe that the kind of tired I am feeling is drastic and hopeless fatigue.
I know that the only thing that will make me feel better is to be done with school & boards.
I just hope after that I can actually return to my normal self.  Whoever that is....
I have a lot to be thankful for, and I am just that thankful.
Everyday I am surrounded by people that unfortunately now are fighting for their lives in one way or another.
It makes everything else seem pointless, everything you stress about or are sad about, everything you want or desire, because this person may not live.  And that could be you, or someone you love.

But despite this slap in the face all the time, I am still tired.
I hate being tired, despite a lot of sleep from time to time.
5 months seems like forever right now.....


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sweetie! You'll make it. You didn't come this far...

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain