Saturday, August 13, 2011

In the month of August

"There is no room in my life for self-deception, judgement, pettiness, manipulation or self-consciousness. I don't worry about how I am perceived, but instead realize my vast potential, and I am making a commitment to myself to do whatever it necessary to achieve my dreams. Loving myself and taking care of my body and health is what it is all about for me."

said by the wonderful Goldie :)

This should be my mantra, as it seems I am surrounded by people that are so insecure about themselves they must make negative comments about others all the time, poke so-called jokes when really they are not jokes at all but since they don't have the balls to insult directly (or completely directly) they disguise their insults as jokes.  Remember to be genuine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain