Thursday, September 29, 2011

One day with tea

one day this will leave me
this thought of how did I get here
why am I here now, stuck
I know really
although I don't want to be reminded

one day
I will be safe again
these threats will not exist

somehow that lightness will come back
perhaps I've never had it
maybe only distant memories
from a long long time ago
floating on wheels to 80's music

sometimes I think people have children
to find this again
this may be fine for them, and it is
but it is not the way for me

I must stop with the restrictions
the days are numbered
in more ways than one




2 comments:

  1. This fills me with a profound sense of sadness. But there is a hint of determination to it as well. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey took the words out of my mouth

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain