Friday, January 13, 2012

I think I'm in love

In love with the idea of a 1978 VW T2 Devon Camper that is....

Oh my gosh, I've never been so jealous or intoxicated with the idea of something (besides spending the rest of my life on Mount Desert Island).
Anyway, I came across this person's blog somehow. She lives in London. And her & her husband bought this run down VW camper and completely re-did it (beautifully & with an amazing amount of detail) making it one of the greatest things I've ever seen!!!! Oh my gosh! I can't get over it! SERIOUSLY...I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the before & after photos!

















Link to her blog is here: www.junkaholique.com/p/bit-about-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain