Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Less Apologies

I came across a quote today that reminded me of some so called "darkness" I feel I have lurking about at times.


Relationships are perplexing, confusing, and mixed sometimes with good & bad. But why do I hang onto certain people when it only seems they bring me sadness or frustration?

People come and go throughout your life. Sometimes it seems people that are close inyour life may love or like you but they are also jealous of you or envy you.

I don't want this around me in my life. I'm tired of wasting time or energy wondering what their intentions are with me.

Instead, this year I will only focus on the good friendships and cultivating the new friendships I have been blessed to make.


Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.

~from Caroline




Image from etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/shirae?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain