Monday, August 6, 2012

Stuffed Bell Peppers

Tonight I made stuffed bell peppers. For some reason lately I've been wanting stuffed bell peppers, even though I've only had it once before. I made this without a recipe and it turned out great!

The bell peppers are stuffed with the following:

ground sirloin (seasoned w/ taco mix and fresh serrano peppers)
mushrooms
red onion
wild rice
Hatch Chili Pepper cheese!

shelled peas on the side in a chicken broth

It turned out great and I really liked it. It's even healthy.




Saturday, I made homemade tomato sauce with two kinds of meatballs:

spicy italian sausage
beef w/ garlic, onion, basil, thyme, sage, and italian spices

crispy brussel sprouts on the side w/ extra virgin olive oil (5 kind pepper)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain